KIDS SUMMER CAMP 2020
Struggling to find open Washington DC summer camps for your children to attend? Look no further than DC Military Tours’ Kids DC Summer Camp 2020! By following summer camp safety procedures and limiting groups to up to five people, your kids will enjoy a private and safe experience alongside their friends. Our DMV Summer Camp is tailored for a private, small-sized group of no more than five campers. All campers will be known to each other in a “quaranteam” (e.g. siblings, cousins, neighbors, classmates). Campers will discover the history of the area and the nation on the grounds of attractions and in the parks of the National Capitol Region. Campers will tour a college campus, see all of the Washington Monuments, discover animals in nature, experience unique flora and fauna, wade in a creek and discover our area parks. As a benefit, we will capture photos of your campers in not often visited Washington landmarks that you will always cherish.
Kids Summer Camp Details:
– M-F 8:45 – 3:45.
– Pick up and drop off at childrens’ residence.
– All venues out of doors.
– Attractions to include:
Monday: National Monuments, Georgetown University Campus
Tuesday: Old Town Alexandria, Jones Point (National) Park, Fort Ward
Wednesday: US Capitol, Supreme Court, and Library of Congress Grounds, National Botanical Gardens
Thursday: Bolling AFB, Washington Navy Yard, USN Memorial
Friday: Embassy Row, Rock Creek Park, Washington National Cathedral Grounds
If time allows, the campuses of the Organization of American States, Daughters of the American Revolution, and American Red Cross will be visited.
(Order and day of attraction visits may vary)
– For rising fourth graders and above (Younger siblings allowed to join).
– This is a Private camp. No other campers other than the five identified as a group will attend.
– Campers will complete a scavenger hunt each day.
– To bring: mask, pocket money, lunch, sunscreen, water
– Lunchtime will be in picnic like areas
– Counselors will wear masks at all times when within the vehicle. No other persons will enter the vehicle other than counselors and campers during the week of camp.
– Dates offered on weeks of: 6/29, 7/6, 7/13, 7/20, 7/27, 8/3, 8/10, 8/24
– $2,250 (total price, not per child)
– Two counselors for five campers.
– Parents are welcome to attend at anytime via their own transportation.
– Call Tom at (703) 407-6663 or write at email@example.com with questions and for reservations.